|Posted||24 days ago|
A unique opportunity have become available for a driven, highly skills and ambitious administrator.
Exciting developments with a nationally funded project have led to further growth and expansion in this entreprenerial advisory firm.
Due the the current stage of the project, this is an initial six month Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity to secure a long-term appointment beyond this time. Exciting times are ahead, and you can see yourself forging a successful career in years to come, where you will be exposed to so many valuable experiences.
About the Role
Working in their Brisbane CBD office (in a team of 11), you will be providing a wide range of project and administrative support.
- Provide support to the Senior Project Administrator, Director and team through calendar management, travel bookings
- Take minutes at formal and informal meetings
- Providing reception support
- Manage action planner and send follow ups
- Liaise with leaders and external consultants to create progress reports
- Drafting and formatting of documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders
- General research of technical and commercial issues
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a high pressure position. Previous experience in project management and document control will be highly regarded.
Experience with Sharepoint (or other document management system) is essential, along with competencies in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Previous experience in engineering is also highly regarded.
Culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual. Your team-player nature along with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by the team, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued.
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Opportunity to accellerate your career development
- Flexible working arrangement - option to work from both from home and in the office
- Genuinely enjoyable team environment and culture to work in - hard working and down to earth
- Exciting new stage for organisation
- Healthy work-life balance
- Exclusive corporate Brisbane office in CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103230. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com