Do you want to progress in a key position working with one of Australia's biggest property portfolios? Are you a program officer or coordinator with property assessment experience seeking to work with a team of highly skilled individuals within a sector leading government organisation?
This organisation and team has an incredibly agile work environment. Meaning that every day will be different and there will be plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
Your primary purpose is to support the administration and delivery of the department's maintenance contract, mainly through preparation of office estimates and contribution to the development of the quarterly program of works. Additional areas of responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement planned program of works by analysing property assessment surveys
- Utilise local knowledge to support the housing property maintenance program
- Provide proactive and effective contract administration through development of office estimates and on site negotiation with contractors
- Ensure proper delivery of works and strategies and action plans
- Develop scopes of work for internal activities and regulatory items such as disability modifications in collaboration with for example occupational therapists
- Ensure compliance with the building code of Australia, policy and contract guidelines
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience in project coordination in property management and enjoy working in agile environments.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90130. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com