|Posted||about 1 month ago|
The Program Manager will be required to apply high-level program/project management methodologies, develop and maintain project schedules, including continual assessment and regular reporting on projects including progress against milestones, issues, resources and requirements, to ensure projects are implemented within agreed timeframes, quality standards and budgets.
The Program Manager will be required to:
- Develop a comprehensive Business Case that includes background of the program, the expected business benefits, the options considered the expected costs of the program, a gap analysis and the expected risks.
- Develop an effective plan of action for running our program from inception to completion
- Strategically map-out a program schedule and timeline and ensure it is followed
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to the Program Board through managing reporting and effective constructive interactions with project board members to support successful delivery.
- Manage the activities associated with establishment and ongoing governance of the program through a Board, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, minutes and closing of actions.
- Manage daily operations that support and implement our current program objectives
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Ensure the smooth and proper functioning of current program
- Assess and manage program risks
- Suggest innovative plans and processes to improve program functions
- Prepare and maintain budgets
- Liaise with and build positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you:
- See and act on opportunities for synergy and integration across the organisation and sector, work effectively with other parts of the organisation and sector to deliver results
- Models open communication. Actively and attentively listen to others. Seek to understand the audience and adapt accordingly. Build networks with peers. Work collaboratively with others. Read situations quickly and see conflicts as opportunities. Can settle disputes equitably by finding common ground and gaining cooperation
- Navigate complex and ambiguous environments, in the absence of complete information, understand 'hot button' areas of political sensitivity and risk, and use judgement when deciding how to proceed, accurately reading situations and group dynamics
- Provide advice and make decisions that are rigorously considered and supported by a clear rationale. Use analysis, experience and judgement to make informed decisions. Take personal responsibility and does not hold back on issues that need to be addressed. Willing to be the only champion for an idea or position
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101738. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com