|Location||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Role
The Program Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of changes for the People function within the program:.
- Manage the scope of the People stream work packages, such as; HRIS & Payroll Systems, Organisational Design, Talent Acquisition, Remuneration, Performance & Rewards, Learning, Obligations & Controls and Policies.
- Manage the relevant schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Manage the relevant project team members and vendors as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, SMEs and Implementation Partners
- Contribute to the cost management of the delivery within the project budget.
- Manage relevant issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions..
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more common project methodologies such as Agile, Prince2, PMBoK
- Displays good initiative and proactive in addressing issues as they arise.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and professional writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Creative and effective problem / trouble shooting capability
- Ability to negotiate with and displays customer management skills.
- Ability to drive results.
- Ability to suggest effective solutions.
- Proactive and collaborative engagement style (e.g. to seek assistance/ direction where required and raise any risks/ issues identified).
- A positive approach to engaging with stakeholders and consultative/ empathetic style of interaction - e.g. understanding of the user perspectives.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to project methodologies.
- Effective time management and personal organisation skills.
- Proven initiative delivery experience, Agile experience would be an advantage
- Experience in delivery of HR projects including organisational designs and exposure to HRIS and Payroll implementations beneficial
- Managing a project in a Transaction or Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Minimum 10 - 12 yrs+ Project delivery.
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99172. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com