Our client, one of Australia's market leaders, is looking to deliver an uplift in their overall customer experience capability to support an uplift in overall customer experience and provide strategic capability through a number of platform upgrades and decommissions to support the Wholesale customer segment.
The successful candidate will:
- Use Agile/lean practices to deliver valuble customer and business outcomes across a program of initiatives
- Provide strategic leadership to the team
- Manage the over-arching program backlog and alignment to business case outcomes, schedule, funding and value drivers
- Implement the Sytem of Work across the program, and provide leadership in expected practices and behaviours.
- Develop and implement strategies to design, embed and action analytical measures to create insight
- Design full-service consumer and business applications based on research with customer and collaboration with the rest of the team
- Assess go-to-market risk across multiple capabilities being released together
- Previous experience leading multiple teams
- Experience in developing and executing strategy
- Experience and understanding of the Wholesale customer segment and the Wholesale channel and the infrastructure business
- Experience working in sponsor/value side of the business
- Experience in designing and delivering great digital experiences, including a deep understanding of digital capabilities, methods and technologies.
- Familiarity with applications and platforms supporting the Wholesale value steams in operation