About the Company
I am working with a NSW Government client based in Sydney CBD looking for a Product Owner. This is a 6 month contract role, with a good potential to extend beyond.
About the Role
The Product Owner leads end to end teams to deliver feature enhancements and website consolidation, taking the product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement to meet objectives.
As a Product Owner, you'll use your skills to:
* Manage product streams , including defining and executing product vision and strategy, validating product features and design, identifying and resolving issues, and collecting and prioritising inputs, to inform and support decision-making
- Manage the roadmap of assigned product streams, informed by customer insights and feedback, to define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics, and ensure customer centric product design, development and delivery
- Conduct research, including consultation with stakeholders, to define current and future product enhancement to meet both customer and organisational needs
- Assess the market, trends and opportunities to develop new and innovative ideas to contribute to developing high performance product developments and roadmaps
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships at all levels through strong and effective communications, managing expectations, mediation and issues management and negotiation to integrate and ensure the delivery of products and services, and the achievement of outcomes
- Conduct analysis, identify issues and risks, recommend solutions, and escalate to ensure issues are understood and actions to resolve identified
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of product delivery within the framework established under organisational and divisional plans
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), ref no. JO-2009-101329. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com