Government department - lower north shore near train station. Contract until end of December. Good chance of extensions.
Primary purpose of the role:
The Product Manager - My Device as a Service (MyDaaS), is responsible for overseeing and managing the end-to-end product management lifecycle for identified services related to End User Devices portfolio of the department. This role will also be responsible for leading the development and maintenance of service descriptions, standards and specifications, development of relevant product management lifecycle processes, and management of agreed service solutions and outcomes through the ICT Services Commissioning Framework in collaboration with relevant entities and external business partners.
* Provide leadership and direction to the ICT Services Commissioning My Device as a Service (MyDaaS) product management team to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of product development and ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture.
* Lead and manage all aspects of product lifecycle management to support effective adoption and application of identified Services Product Group through the support of the ICT Services Commissioning centralised function.
* Effectively manage agreed service outcomes for the Product Group by undertaking analysis to inform recommended changes to product materials in line with technical, architectural, financial, commercial, service management, and vendor management considerations.
* Drive stakeholder engagement and product planning activities for product lifecycle management activities.
* Build and maintain strong and collaborative working relationships with relevant entities and other external business partners in the development and maintenance of consistent, repeatable and scalable product artefacts.
* Develop and drive business engagement and product promotion including the dissemination of product information and service benefits.
* Lead the development of appropriate product management processes and artefacts within the department.
* Provide expert advice and coaching with regards to the effective adoption of agreed ICT Services Commissioning sets across the product lifecycle and management processes to relevant key internal and external stakeholders as required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100893. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com