About the Company
I am working with a State Government client looking for a Product Manager for a period of 6 months, with potential to extend.
About the Role
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Experience with end-to-end product lifecycle, assisting in definition, de-risking and execution of product vision
- Leading and defining an outcome-oriented product roadmap, gathering customer insights and feedback
- Leading research, including consultation with product consumers and related activities, to define current and future product roadmap
- Experience creating user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics to ensure customer centric product design, development and delivery
- communication of product roadmaps to stakeholders, supported by customer research and data analytics
- Experience working with Agencies to develop strategy for product promotion and uptake.
Role is based in Haymarket, Sydney.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Product Management or product development experience, preferably with digital customer products
- Strong experience developing product roadmaps for new and existing products, creating MVP and user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics
- Ability to close the feedback loop and analyse customer feedback and insights to continuously evolve and improve products
- Strong experience working in agile and lean methodologies and user centred design will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience working directly with customers, clients, and mentoring product designers, product developers or product engineers will be an advantage
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Astha Kapoor on 0405065850, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100366. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com