|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
This organisation officially opened for business in 2013 and are headquartered in Brisbane and employ more than 400 people. They provide leadership and drive sustainable improvement to safety, productivity and efficiency outcomes across their sector and the Australian economy
About the Role
- Convert a user stories into quality application code that will allow the user to meet the objectives as defined by the acceptance criteria.
- Release high quality code where bug fixes are kept to a minimum.
- Proven development experience with a minimum of 5 years working in a full-time capacity in a medium to large organisation using technologies and approaches listed above.
- Demonstrated experience defining a technical solution where key attributes such as performance and security are always taken into consideration.
- Demonstrated experience with integrated code in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in an integrated team environment.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps, JIRA or a similar tool in an Agile-Scrum framework.
- Awareness of and experience in widely used Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Automated Testing.
- University degree in the field of computer science or software engineering.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069 quoting ref no. JO-2104-103662. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com