Davidson are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Support Officer. The successful candidate will be working within a team experiencing growth, providing purchasing, procurement and contract management support to stakeholders.
This is a 3 month contract initially starting immediately with the possibility of extension
Successful candidates considered for shortlisting must possess:
- Recent procurement experience in Government
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with KPI's
- The capability to handle enquiries with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and be a positive contributor to the overall organisation.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to rapidly acquire knowledge.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet the above criteria and have full working rights within Australia. Candidates with relevant qualifications will be highly regarded.
Please contact me on the details below for further information and a confidential discussion.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91150. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com