I have an immediate start contract role with a large, growing and well regarded regional council in Brisbane for an experienced Procurement Officer.
The role will be to develop, prepare and implement high quality processes and systems for Road Construction & Maintenance's service delivery contracts providing value for money and compliance. This role will also provide technical advice to key stakeholders to assist in improving the delivery of Council's services contracts and maintenance operations, whilst working within Council's procurement policies and procedures, and legislative obligations.
Initially offered on a 6 month contract, to be considered for this role, it is envisaged you will:
- Provide specialist expertise and advice with regard to contract management.
- Be a self-starter who can work autonomously in an effective manner and be able to work in a team environment to ensure work outcomes are achieved.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Have sound contract management knowledge gained through experience
- Be relationship and customer driven.
- have an excellent knowledge of the road construction and maintenance industry
- Current C class driver's licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with a leading Queensland Regional Council undergoing a pivotal chapter of organisational, operational and cultural change. A competitive hourly rate is on offer for an exceptional candidate, with a real passion to contribute to the region.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101181. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com