|Location||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Posted||5 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. An opportunity has come available for a Procurement and Contract manager in Canberra. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a reliable professional who has experienced in Procurement and Contract Management to commence on a contact through to June 2021.
About the Role
- Primarily contract management with end to end procurement (ICT Procurement, Licenses and agreements, High Risk Procurement)
- Facilitating procurement processes and contract negotiations.
- Conduct proactive stakeholder engagement with business areas
- Development of Procurement Documentation
- Guide, Mentor and develop staff
- Leading a team to deliver organisational outcomes
- Must have experience with procurement processes within a government environment
- Experience within ICT Procurement
- Previous experience and proficiency in the MS Office suite (including Microsoft EPM), MS SharePoint, JIRA and other related applications is desirable
- Well-developed interpersonal skills in building and sustaining relationships, including working with others as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks while leading and managing staff
- High level organisational skills and document management skills
- Must be an Australian citizen
*Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check
- Highly attractive DAY rate (pending experience)
- Federal Government Department
- Contract through to June 2021 (likely to extend further)
- flexible working options
If you are a motivated individual looking for a new challenge, apply today!
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com