About the Company
Established to facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market, our client is looking to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects. As business strategies come to fruition and opportunities are capitalised, the opportunity for a Procurement Advisor/Administrator has arisen to joining the Finance Team. This role will be instrumental in administering and supporting management in the implemetation of procurement policies and procedures and the administration behind new supplier contracts.
Reporting to the Procurement Specialist, your role will support and assist in the development and execution of procurement plans. This is a hands on role in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Your key duties will include but not limited to:
- Support and assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards
- Provide timely and accurate advice on complex procurement issues and processes
- Coordinate and administrate contract variations and extensions for wide range of supplier agreements
- Input into the development of systems and frameworks to monitor and analyse contract performance
- Identify goods and services, coordinating suppliers and vendors and administrating contracts
- Coordinate supplier meetings to track contract performance and identify and resolve issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop processes to ensure the accuracy and availability of information
To be successful you will have experience in a similar role ideally within the utilities or resources sector and a proven track record in the being part of a high performing team. It is essential for you to have a sound understanding of the procurement process with demonstrated experience in contract management, in particular management of supplier agreements. Possessing the ability to resolve issues and pursue business opportunities as they are identified, you will need demonstrate that you have a strong commercial acumen with highly developed communication skills. This role will suit someone who has a minimum of 3 years expereince in a contract management role. Experience with purchase to pay systems using an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be highly regarded. This role is being offered on a contract basis with potential longer term engagement for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100306. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com