I have partnered exclusively with Melior Resources, a TSX Venture Exchange listed company focused on assessing, developing and operating resource projects, to source an experienced Processing Superintendent for their Goondicum Mine.
The Goondicum mine is a high-grade ilmenite mine located in Monto, Central Queensland. This senior management position will be site based and integral to the successful start-up later this year, and then on-going operation of the plant.
- Manage processing and production targets for the operation
- Manage processing and control room teams
- Commissioning and training responsibilities
- Focus on availability and production
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- A relevant, recognised engineering degree, and/or trade qualifications and substantial practical experience in your field
- Strong, recent senior leadership role in an open cut mining / minerals sands processing plant
- Exceptional high energy, passion, drive, resilience and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability and desire to work collaboratively
- High computer literacy
This role offers a unique career development opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven, innovative and passionate mining professional. An attractive salary package is on offer for an exceptional candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1805-88818. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com