This role will see you working with various teams across the business to inform and contribute to the direction for process improvement and transformational initiatives in the order management lifecycle.
Our client is looking to bring in a contractor to help document and develop process artefacts to support this team during a period of change. They currently don't have any process specialists and the team are not trained to do this role. Redesign of processes are required to support the following work and will also be required to document the processes for interim and future state stacks to support the business operations
- Driving improvements in reliability, efficiency, and overall improvement of the business
- Leveraging Lean Six Sigma tools and principles for root cause analysis and complex problem solving
- Analysing the value stream to develop insights and opportunities
- Helping the delivery of the business outcomes
- Financial - delivering benefits that are clearly visible
- Customer experience - improving how we interact with our customers
- Developing evidence-based actionable insights to improve the performance and identify new opportunities within the business.
- Produce and communicate independent insights and detailed recommendations to influence the Senior Leadership team
- Analysing initiative performance to ensure business value realisation is embedded and achieved.
- Demonstrated, applied experience in Lean Six Sigma methodology, process design and implementation
- Solving complex problems - formulating clear logical business process solutions
- Engaging and influencing senior and executive stakeholders
- Financial analytics experience or related analysis disciplines would be preferred
- Proven experience in delivering successful cross-business unit projects and programs
- Ability to mine complex data sources to build a compelling a cohesive case for change
- Ability to use data to perform root cause analysis of upstream failures
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred or min. Green Belt certified
- Experience with data discovery tools and methods highly regarded (Teradata, SQL, Lavastorm, MS Access, MS Power BI)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Benedict on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90108. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com