Our client is a strong player in the financial services industry, delivering high-quality banking solutions to customers across Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Process Governance Managerto be a part of a major home-lending tansformation and uplift program. You will come with a strong background of process developement and uplift, ready to hit the ground running!
You will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Strong change and implementation and/or delivery experience working with multiple stakeholders and complex business needs
- Deep expertise in your area combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments
- An intense passion and curiosity for customers and bankers, their needs and wants, putting both at the centre of everything you do
- Ability to explore customer and banker needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes, and iterate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99428. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com