|Posted||27 days ago|
Our client is a global, established and leading brand in its industry. They employ thousands of people across multiple sites in Australia and have locations all over the world.
Due to a period of change and restructure they are looking for a Senior Process Design and Implementation professional to work with their Senior leadership team for a 6 months project.
- Working with the senior leadership team you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a standardised programme that will introduce appropriate governance over third party supply arrangements.
- You will be embedded within the company and lead the design, planning and rolling out of a change program for the business.
- Involved in all aspects of the project including finalising the framework and related Procurement procedures and toolkits, developing a central, virtual library to support implementation, driving companywide communications, leading a pilot and training programs for staff company wide.
- Liaising with all key stakeholders across the group to ensure the project implementation is fully accessible and embedded in business as usual.
- You will have senior experience in new process planning, design and implementation.
- Communication skills, ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Previous experience training stakeholders in new internal procedures would be beneficial.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A background in Procurement or Supply Chain would be beneficial but not essential.
- Positive approach to change implementation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102721. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com