|Posted||9 days ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a permanent position within an Australian owned and operated energy retailer. This company pioneers as Australia's largest generator of renewable energy focusing on a greener future! Join a fun team with strong commitment to customer service and an even stronger commitment to their employees.
You'll play a key role in the overall BPM practice, being a champion of our continuous improvement mindset, delivering the roll out of process governance framework & supporting the uplift of the capability across the business. You will work in an open team environment, build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, working hand in hand with internal partners to implement seamless and consistent experiences for our customers.
- Understand the needs of the business, from vision and strategy to execution of operations. Translate complex problems, often in ambiguous regulatory context, into clear delivery recommendations and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify gaps and improvement opportunities
- Drive process improvement projects and ensure a smooth end to end transition
- Support in embedding a continuous improvement culture within the function where the team are identifying and responding to opportunities for continuous improvement
- Lead all process and ARIS related activities including process discovery, documentation, analysis and redesign workshops ensuring alignment to business strategy, compliance customer experience and efficient use of technology and processes.
- Prior experience in comparable project roles as a process improvement analyst or similar
- Experience in ARIS process modelling development using formal methodologies
- Conversant with modelling concepts and practices
- Experience with Agile work methodologies, as well as traditional project methods
- Strong experience in the planning and delivery of process management activities, including engagement and co-ordination of process owners, process stewards, process analysts etc.
- Proven experience in ability to coach and train others to increase delivery effectiveness
- Previous experience within Energy sector desired, but not essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass quoting ref no. JO-2104-103982. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com