|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to partner with this well-respected government client in the search of their next Principal Systems Administrator (Infrastructure & Cloud). This is a 3 + 3 month contract opportunity that will see you through until EOFY 2021. You will leave your mark on high profile Infrastructure/Cloud project work.
About the Role
You will work on Infrastructure solutions, for services such as storage, networking, and virtualization. You will:
- Provide technical leadership and expert advice involved in the transformation of operational support and maintenance of a diverse range of enterprise class servers, SAN, virtualisation and Data Centre infrastructure;
- Co-ordinate and manage the identification, assessment and briefing to F&DS stakeholders of new and emerging software technologies, techniques, products, methods, tools and services which align with project outcomes and business strategy and requirements.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with project and operational teams, vendors, other business units and management to develop successful working relationships and deliver approved business requirements;
- Lead the analysis and timely resolution of issues within a complex ICT environment to ensure alignment of project outcomes;
- Analyse, assess and manage the migration of data and upgrade of infrastructure to optimise storage, including cloud solution options;
- Plan, document and manage implementation of any processes and procedures, tools and techniques for designing, monitoring, managing and reporting on the performance and availability of ICT data platforms.
You will successfully demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, RedHat Linux)
- Active Directory (2012, 2016), ADFS, Azure AD
- Virtual Infrastructure (VMware 6.x, Nutanix Acropolis)
- Blade Chassis' (HPE C7000 & Dell MX7000)
- Physical Servers Blade & Rack
- SAN Technologies (Unity, VMAX, VNX, Isilon, ECS, Centera, HDS & Brocade FC)
- Scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience with Hybrid Public Cloud and On Premise implementations
- Certifications across Data Centre and Cloud Infrastructure platforms
- Data Protection Platform experience (EMC Networker, Veeam)
- Windows Clustering / Network Load Balancing
- Email Services (MS Exchange 2016), Office 365 Services
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Grab this opportunity and get an application in today as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102198. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com