I have an immediate start contract role with a large, growing and well regarded regional council in Brisbane for an experienced Strategic Planner.
The role will provide specialist planning expertise as part of the growing Strategic Planning and Placemaking team for this vibrant Council.
Initially offered on a 6 month contract, to be considered for this role, it is envisaged you will possess:
- Degree qualification in urban and regional planning or other relevant field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of strategic land use planning and development issues specifically around regional planning and urban research matters; combined with innovation, and the ability to deliver on our commitment to continual improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of a strategic planning work programme, including multiple complex and large-scale planning strategies and land use planning policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate internally and externally
- Current C class driver's licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with a leading Queensland Regional Council undergoing a pivotal chapter of organisational, operational and cultural change. A competitive hourly rate is on offer for an exceptional candidate, with a real passion to contribute to the region.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100927. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com