With huge project pipeline for Rail in Sydney, my client is now looking to welcome an experienced Principal Signalling Engineer to their rail team.
My client is a global tier 1 engineering consultancy with an established rail team in Australia. They have huge plans for 2018 with plans in place to grow their already large rail business as well as going after the biggest and best projects on the market.
The Principal Signalling Engineer will provide technical expertise to the Rail Systems Team as well as leveraging off their vast industry exposure to mentor, grow and build the capability of the team. Other responsibilities will be;
- Signalling design and review
- Preparation of technical reports, specifications and calculations
- Quality assurance during a design process
- Delivering projects on time and to budget
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to promote collaboration across other railway design disciplines
- Technical mentorship to the Signalling Engineering team
The ideal person will have;
- 15+ years exposure in a signalling discipline
- Well-developed communication leadership and collaboration skills
- Proven industry track record in delivering detailed signal design projects
- Engineering design experience in NSW
- Tertiary Qualifications
This is a key strategic appointment in that will allow someone to progress their career in one of the largest rail consultancy teams in Australia.
An extremely market aware salary is on offer along with other benefits (bonus scheme, shareholder scheme). Please get in touch to find out more.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Max Heath on 02 8093 0652, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89135. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com