|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Principal Policy Officer - for our client. The role will be based in Southern Suburbs and concentrating on the Immunisation program.
- Lead the identification, development and delivery of complex strategy for the Environmental Health and Immunisation Program, to support the effective delivery of front line environmental health and immunisation services.
- Lead and manage the delivery of a number of concurrent complex and strategic projects utilising structured frameworks to efficiently deliver required outcomes and benefits to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Complete readiness assessments and reviews with customers and project sponsors.
About the Role
- Interpret and apply legislation, regulatory guidelines.
- Provide timely, professional and accurate advice on issues.
- Regulation, interpretation of legislation guidelines.
- Manage workload including prioritisation, assignment of tasks, and maintaining records for reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated extensive end-to-end program and project management experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement activities.
- Comprehensive organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple and often competing priorities to efficiently deliver agreed project outcomes.
The role would be suitable for someone with a relevant degree qualification in the field of Environment Health who has Demonstrated expert knowledge of Queensland's public and environmental health legislation,
- Brisbane Southern Suburbs Location.
- Large program of work.
- Lease vehicle provided.
- 4 Month contract
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com