We are working in partnership with a global engineering consultancy to identify a Principle Overhead Wiring Engineer. The position will involve working across some of the biggest transport infrastructure projects across Australia . This is a fantastic chance to join a consultancy with such a strong reputation with secure and diverse project pipeline.
Our client is seeking candidates that have proven experience delivering OHW packages on both greenfield and brownfield rail projects from preliminary through to detailed design.
About the Role
- Provide technical input across all rail infrastructure projects
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure are all aware of project timelines
- Major works tender design, budget setting and schedule input
- Assist project manager with various tasks
- Create electrification designs and assist in the innovative development of design solutions
- Provide expert advice, assisting Project and Technical Managers to identify and manage rail systems requirements for projects
- Have strong experience in overhead wiring technical design
- Have exposure to both providing new design input and making adjustments
- Strong experience in designing OHW in both 1500 v DC and 25000 v AC systems
- Vast understanding of the rail infrastructure environment
- Strong CAD skills, preferably with Microstation
- Ability to meet project deadlines and aid with tenders
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in engineering (civil, mechanical or electrical)
- 12-15 year's experience essential
The company has great benefits such as a fantastic bonus scheme, annual leave benefits, flexible working arrangements, social club and discounts on selected health insurance, gyms, travel and accomodation.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in discussing this fantatsic opportunity further then please submit you CV by following the link below.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Max Heath on 02 8093 0652, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89931. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com