|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is proud to partner one of the region's most successful advisory, design and engineering consultancies. With a global footprint of offices and a strong client base in both the public and private sectors, this is a business making a positive difference through their work. To support continued growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Principal to lead and build the Infrastructure Advisory business in the QLD market. Reporting to the National Manager of Advisory you will be responsible for achieving significant growth in the local market, through building project management teams and expanding the Brisbane team brought about by business that you have generated.
About the role
Essential to growing the Infrastructure business in QLD is a commitment to building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients. You will do this by:
- Lead business development initiatives to support the identification, development, and conversion of opportunities
- Generate bidding activity and understand where genuine opportunities exist
- Build partnerships with leading industry players
- Develop the local Corporate and Strategic Business Plan and identify and review strategic risks and seize opportunities
- Act as a thought leader, remaining abreast of current and emerging planning issues and trends
- Grow the Brisbane team building project management capacity through workload brought about by new business development
- Drive innovative solutions within programs of work to inform more efficient engineering outcomes
- Support the overall company values, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work culture.
It is expected, that to achieve success in this role you will have a solid reputation in the local market and understand where genuine opportunities exist. You will have an excellent track record and recent experience in delivering services to clients in Brisbane and throughout Queensland and will be able to demonstrate how you can add value to projects gained from your extensive infrastructure delivery experience. Bringing with you trusted relationships from your networks, your experience is likely to have come from within Engineering, an Infrastructure Advisory arm of a large consultancy or working directly with an asset owner delivering projects. You will have a leadership style, which is naturally empowering, supportive, collaborative, encouraging and drives culture which will enable you to deliver in line with the businesses overall strategic plans and objectives. The ability to negotiate strong commercial outcomes, drive strategy and clearly identify strong business opportunities is essential.
This role represents a unique opportunity to grow a team and service offering, within a supportive and stable international business. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the successful individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103765. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com