Principal Consultant ~ Customer Experience (CX)
- Ability to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients
- Fantastic team and company culture
- National role, with travel
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Consultant to join a rapidly expanding consulting team dedicated to inspiring people and organisations to optimise experience and performance. This is a fast-paced and critical role, working to establish and grow our CX client base, creating scalable solutions that will bring measurable commercial impact to current and prospective customers.
- You're excited by the opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to C-Suite, Director, and Manager levels
- You understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer surveys, and design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement, both in professional and personal life
- You are a relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
About the role
You will be targeted with generating new sales opportunities and expanding revenue from current clients, as well as collaborating closely with the Customer Experience (CX) sales and delivery teams at Qualtrics, our valued Experience Management partner.
You will provide full-cycle sales interaction with customers, including proposals and presentations, survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, and action planning consulting.
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the customer experience space, ranging from large-scale programs within global organisations, to working with small to medium sized enterprises with limited internal capacity.
- Working with clients on their customer survey programs, 'voice of customer' programs
- Use of Qualtrics CXM platform, or similar, accreditation provided to successful candidate
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience - preferred but not essential
- Full sales cycle background, including planning, proposing, forecasting, negotiation and delivery
- Client-focused consulting and relationship management
- Strong research methodology; item design and data collection and analytical skills
- Reporting on data analysis in customer-focused format
- Event speaking, networking and sales presentations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Melanya Polata on 07 3023 1036. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com