Our client is looking or multiple project implementation teams to facilitate concurrent implementations across all multiple sites. We have multiple opportunities within both Brisbane and regional implementation teams. Being part of the Integrated Workforce Management myHR implementation team provides a unique opportunity to be involved in an ICT enabled business change project for a large department in Queensland. The organisation is geographically dispersed to all corners of the state and this is your opportunity to showcase your talents and further develop skills through your passionate involvement in our project.
As a Principal Business Analyst you will lead and proactively consult with the client's business representatives across the state to analyse, develop and implement future state business workflows and supporting data changes to implement myHR solution.
The key duties include:
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with client's values and Payroll Portfolio as outlined above.
- Ensure that high quality documentation is developed for all stakeholder groups.
- Lead the analysis of business requirements and assess the needs within client groups so that efficiencies may be realised through the use of information management processes.
- Confer with clients and client groups to accurately assess and capture their requirements so that solutions can be designed for optimal business efficiency and cost expenditure.
- Oversee the research and recommend variations to policy and procedural matters affecting the efficient operation of the allocated area of responsibility.
- Conduct and supervise the analysis of existing business processes, and future business processes, within the context of the information system solution.
- Provide advice with the development and implementation of project plans and subsidiary plans that link with Department and branch outcomes.
- Provide specialist strategic and operational advice on business directions, using experience and knowledge of the business to influence strategic directions.
- Interpret business and user requirements and provide advice on the application of the information systems solution to optimise local and enterprise-wide business outputs.
To be successful you will need
- Expertise researching, analysing and documenting business requirement specifications, documenting software requirement specifications and using Use Case methodology
- Experience in process and data management and analytics
- Experience in business process models
- Expertise to identify key issues, researching and analysis and develop and document solutions
- Excellent negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in identifying key issues, researching and analyse to develop and document solutions
- Applied understanding of the health industry
- Knowledge of HR/payroll and rostering workflow / processes would be highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89877. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com