About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing universities with a global out look and 50K+ student base.
About the Role
Reporting to the Cloud Program Manager the Principal Business Analyst plays a key role in developing, managing and coordinating a range of business improvement processes for their Cloud Implementation Program.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following-
- Experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN), document & establish business processes
- Demonstrated experience working in cloud projects and/or analysis activities
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and client
- Work life balance
- 17% Superannuation
- 17.5% leave loading
- Awesome team to work with
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91013. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com