|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
You have the opportunity to lead the operations of this well-established 24/7 Veterinary Practice based in eastern Brisbane. Being at the forefront of advanced veterinary care in Australia, this experienced team of committed Veterinarians, Nurses and support staff continue to deliver a world-class service to its animal patients. Privately owned for over four decades, they are widely acclaimed for the expertise of its services and the genuine caring manner in which it deals with the needs of the animals.
The practice is in a strong position with a secure future ahead, but the owners need an experienced practice manager who will embrace and nurture the organisation's culture and help devise and oversee enhanced operations for the business.
About the Role
As the go-to member of the office, you will have a high level of flexibility to make this role your own and be given freedom to implement processes and procedures to improve operating efficiencies and deliver a high level of customer service to your stakeholders. You will have a broad set of responsibilities for effectively managing the day to day operations of the practice.
This is a fast-paced and complex environment where you will report directly to two passionate and dedicated Owners and work closely with the HR Advisor, Nurse Manager, Client Care Team Manager and accounts team.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- General Office Management
- Information Technology
- Systems and processes
- Asset Management
- Stock Control and Management
NB - given the practice is 24/7, this role will have an on-call requirement for operational and personnel matters
- You are a hands-on, proactive, financially savvy and commercially astute professional who has had practical experience managing a health practice.
- You also have the willingness and capability to work collaboratively with the owners whilst also functioning autonomously and driving improvements and operational efficiency of the business.
- You have extensive experience having encountered the variety of personalities that exist in a veterinary or health services environment and have the skills and calm persona to handle them.
- You also have empathy for animals, as well as their owners, and can conduct difficult fee negotiations in a manner that reflects well on the business as a caring practice.
And just as important, you are a professional who enjoys a fun loving culture and wants to be involved in the continued growth of the business.
- Long-standing practice with a treasured history and ethos who are continuing to expand
- Join an agile team with a genuine, heartfelt connection to their purpose
- Collaboration with supportive Owners and the autonomy to enhance operations
- Secure role with a certain future of further development and success
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102091. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com