|Posted||27 days ago|
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
With Davidson having retained a strong financial position through the challenges of COVID-19 we are now focussed on growth once again. We have exceptional performance across all levels of our Government portfolio and some well-known brands in the Australian marketplace. This is an opportunity to be part of accelerating the growth of our commercial business to complement our success across Federal, State and Local Government.
You will be a skilled sales professional that connects talent to the opportunities and needs of valued clients. Using diligent and frequent relationship building techniques, your ability to understand the needs and requirements of people will ensure you to continuously grow and evolve your portfolio of clients and continuously achieve Sales targets.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the team's execution on strategic goals, with particular focus on driving annuity growth and identifying and creating opportunities to support strategic partnerships with our clients
- Exceed our client's expectations, modelling exemplary delivery standards which encourages a culture of superior outcomes across teams and individuals.
- Build, develop and retain a team whose values and specialisations are aligned to our services and client portfolio.
- Partner closely with the Sales teams to continuously improve Davidson's proactive talent pooling framework and outcomes to reduce time to shortlist and improve submission quality.
- Consistently meets set KPIs and SLAs in support of the team business plan as well as service and compliance standards
- Identify opportunities to enhance our model that will lead to an increase in revenue.
We want to speak with passionate and talented recruitment professionals who have:
- A proven track record of securing new business within the technology domain
- Exceptional speed to market
- Technology background
- High level of autonomy
- Drive & motivation to get the best result for the client
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation
- Fortnightly casual drinks
- Monthly & Quarterly Celebrations
- Social club
- Additional leave for employees over 5 years of service
- Birthday RDO
- Salary sacrifice options
- Working with a company who genuinely promote and support career development
- Competitive salay of $90,000 - $115,000 + commission
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Imogen Studders on 03 9929 9529, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103502. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com