Initial 12 months contract. Based in the CBD with remote working until COVID 19 allows return to office.
Responsible for the documentation, validation and maintenance of processes. Identifying, advising and driving optimisation opportunities through implementation to support acceleration and mitigation of risks to the program commitments. Reporting on benefit realisation and supporting continuous improvement as part of the Performance and reporting team.
* Extensive telecommunications network deployment process management experience operating at senior level
* Demonstrable track record in telecoms network process improvement contributing in program performance uplift
* Mastery of presentation tools such as Microsoft Office, Power BI or Tableau
- Experience in managing processes and stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Strong understanding of program management software
- Qualification in PMP, Prince2 Program or Project Practitioner level
- Strong Communication skills
* Accountable for ensuring program processes are documented, endorsed, operationalised and maintained as a single source of truth.
- Prepare executive level reporting, presentations and dashboards for the review of improvement initiatives progress and communication of benefits realisation.
- Set up workshops, collect information and drive initiatives reviews
* Provide support to the performance reviews and reporting requirements.
* Identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations supported by impact assessments.
* Build relationships with the program and interdependencies delivery stakeholders and provide inputs into the schedule
* Drive innovation and cost savings initiatives without compromising output quality
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100699. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com