|Posted||8 days ago|
- Financial acumen including understanding of Accruals, Journals, Capex/Opex, etc.
- Procurement and vendor management experience for Software and SOWs.
- Scaled Agile knowledge and experience in a large release train function - particularly in Front Door & RTE functions.
- Ability to understand and explain agile/technical concepts to non technical stakeholders (eg finance).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Finance responsibility & budget management for Project and BAU work. Including:
- Overall budget accountability with a 5% variance requirement.
- Forecasting at squad and individual level.
- Actuals tracking and reconciliation including understanding various cost mechanism eg: AWS VCC billing.
- Procurement activities including:
- Manage all SOW and hardware purchases including preparing required justifications/CIO papers.
- Reconcile purchase orders and budgets.
- Reporting requirements including:
- Regular reporting CEO Return, prioritisation packs, etc.
- Adhoc LT requirement such as MBRs and timesheet variances.
- Front Door support including:
- Rally / JIRA clean up and portfolio reporting as required.
- Finance / Estimation support for new engagement cards into customer master.
- Clarity / business case Management including:
- Keeping business outcomes, financials and benefits up to date for enterprise reporting.
- Tracking and facilitating Risk / Issues capture through fortnightly meetings.
- Communications & coordination including setting up team events, facilitating ceremonies, etc.
- Team administration / operations support including staff laptops, email distributions, Accommodation champions, etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102540. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com