Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
As part of a major transformation there are multiple Platform Architect opportunities available.
- Facilitate the delivery of assigned Programs/ Projects through the consumption of established technology services, patterns, strategies and roadmaps.
- Validate technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose, cost effective and practical.
- Articulate platform functional and non functional requirements.
- Contribute to development of technology platform strategy.
- Support and contribute during delivery planning activities and outputs.
- Manage architecture and solution dependencies within the project.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Proactively manage risks and ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all solutions.
- Experience in the Banking and Finance industry is highly desirable
- Either Front line ATM experience OR Virtual desktop, Citrix experience
- Strong understanding of technology strategy, architecture and technology governance requirements.
- Detailed understanding in development of information, applications, technology architectures.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong results orientation and a proven track record of delivering robust architectures on time, on budget and to required quality standards.
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Experience of customer facing application and mobility solutions.
- Experience with analytics platforms and solutions.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91008. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com