About the Company
Our client is a forward-thinking player in the Utilities industry, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia.
About the Role
In this role, you will be assisting with a system integration project as a result of a merger between two prominent companies. You will be responsible for providing critical solutions that improve their performance and deliver better outcomes for their consumers. This is a greenfield project, allowing you the ability to really make this role your own.
- Hands-on SAP ERP experience
- Strong system integration experince
- Vendor management experince
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders determine requirements and formulate solutions to enhance the functionality of enterprise resourcing planning (ERP) software and related systems
- Ability to identify and trace requirements from initial workshops, from an analysis of standard ERP software processes and configurations (SAP)
- Ability to create and refine product backlogs and assist product owners to determine priorities
- Experience of working in agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks
- Demonstrable Value Stream Mapping Experience
- Demonstrable experience writing User Stories
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99700. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com