Your exceptional EA skills, empathetic nature and confidence will be truly valued by this leading education establishment which still holds strong family values.
NB - this role will be commencing on the 30th November, 2020.
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature approach and drive to take on a variety of roles.
Specifically your day will comprise of:
- Secretarial duties (diary management, letters, submissions, applications, resources, appointments)
- Preparation of correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, speeches and excel spreadsheets
- Frequent correspondence with students, parents, teachers and professional bodies
- System improvements (experience in converting to a paperless office advantageous)
- Extensive use of database for maintaining records
- Organising/coordinating events and functions
Factors that will ensure your success include your previous EA and secretarial experience at the board level within a professional firm; advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint; your professional presentation and your exceptional telephone manner. You will also have strong database and reporting skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to a love of people contact.
You relish the fact that you wont need to travel far to enjoy yourself in a most beautiful working environment that also feels like a home away from home.
Apply today and make that first step towards a wonderful choice for your life.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com