This treasured education establishment is looking for new team member to provide support to an incredibly kind, genuine and dedicated Deputy Headmaster.
Your values-driven, dynamic and supportive nature will be warmly welcomed into this positive and engaging team culture.
This would be a *Term Time*, Monday to Friday position will commence as soon as you are available.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Secretarial duties (diary management, correspondence, submissions, resources, appointments)
- Extensive preparation of reports and excel spreadsheets
- Extensive use of database for maintaining records
- Marketing support
To be successful in gaining this position, you will ideally have:
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and Publisher (essential)
- Knowledge school system TASS, Student Data Capture System and timetable management systems (desired)
- Previous experience in a similar administrative support position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maintain sensitive documents
- Well-developed keyboard skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
This position is offering a secure future, beautiful surrounds and a friendly working environment.
We will be reviewing applications immediately wtih potential interviews to take as soon as possible.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com