|Location||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted||29 days ago|
Monitor Consulting are looking for an experienced Test Leader for our client, a world's leader within the Banking industry.
Role: Performance Test Lead
Location: Melbourne CBD
Duration: 6 months initially
As part of the delivery our client needs to create a shared set of integrated performance tests that can be automatically executed with every new artifact published to their performance environment. This suite needs to be built out using tools that the development teams can easily contribute and the Test Lead needs to publish a set of guides and standards about how performance testing should be carried out. During these tests the client would also like to carry out resiliency testing,
- Conduct meeting with the business or development team to identify the scope
- Thorough understanding of business and the infrastructure
- Preparing the performance test strategy
- Analysing the tool capabilities
- Securing the performance test environment
- Communicating with business/development team manager regularly
- Coordinating performance testers and monitoring their progress
- Reviewing the test scripts
- Reviewing the workload model
- Reviewing the test execution results
- Reviewing the final test results
- Presenting the report to the development/business team
- The ideal candidate would have experience implementing chaos testing on a service mesh architecture.
- Someone who has worked in Bank before.
- Excellent communication skill.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99847. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com