|Posted||30 days ago|
About the Role
Performance Test Lead contract available for a large cloud migration ( On-Premise to Azure Cloud) program of work in Melbourne .
The Performance Test Lead role will be responsible for all aspects of Non Functional testing within the Cloud Migration Program, reporting to the QA and Testing Manager. The role is expected to work hands on in Performance Testing and also contributing to estimate, plan, execute and report on all assigned testing activities carried out in the project along with another QA Lead.
6 month contract with longer term potential
- Performance Test Specialist (Non Functional), ideally in Azure and Cloud Transition programs
- Ability to prepare, plan and work independently and yet work as a team to ensure delivery of the cloud migration program
- Work closely with Application Owners in complex and fast paced migration programs
- Strong communication skills for engaging stakeholder management
- Agile/ SAFe practitioner Certification
- Test Lead in a similar cloud migration project
- Hands on experience in MS Azure cloud solutions
- Experience in the Energy/ Utilities sector
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-2103-103398. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com