|Posted||16 days ago|
Goldwind is one of the world's leading wind power companies. The largest player in the wind industry in China, Goldwind has a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity.
The Performance Engineer is responsible for providing solutions to enhance the overall performance by resolving technical issues to satisfy the requirements of Operations and Maintenance responsibilities, for operating wind farms.
- Provide operating service sites continual and ongoing technical support in relation to WTG's and wind farm control systems.
- Provide technical support to wind farm balance of plant including high voltage assets, and to assist in grid related technical issues.
- Provide WTG and SCADA wind farm control system training to service technicians.
- Enhance capabilities of electrical and mechanical expertise within the service team that will provide increased performance to serviced sites.
- Manage the delivery of training to technicians.
- Engineer qualification (minimum); or Bachelor degree in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working within a technical support role (ideally within a maintenance team) ideally prior wind farm experience.
- Experience in data performance analysis.
- Bi-lingual (English and Mandarin) both written and verbal would be highly desired.
- An ability to work through issues and source solutions, self-driven, self managed and can work autonomously;
- Advanced level in the use of Microsoft applications.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99949. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com