- Bored with your current role and looking for a next step in your career?
- Be a part of one of the leading banks
- API Automation Testing.
Monitor Consulting are looking for an experienced Performance Engineer to join our client within the Financial Crime Space.
Location: Melbourne (Remote Work)
Duration: Initial 4- 5 month
- Perform load tests to validate system performanceand stability.
- Analyze tests results and work with Developers and Engineersto perform bug fixes
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability.
- Participate in coding along with the programming team
- Someone with a combination of coding and testing experience will be an ideal fit
- Strong understanding of performance testing practices (impact assessment, workload
- model, scripting and data preparation, performance execution, etc)
- Load testing tools (Gatling, Apache JMeter)
- Application performance management tools (AppDynamics, CA APM)
- Microservices cloud implementations (in AWS/Azure)
- Container & container orchestration tools (Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes is a plus)
- Strong CI/CD concepts
- Proficient in Linux
- Experience with Splunk is highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong Automated testing mindset
- Security practices for Cloud applications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 0452277828 quoting ref no. JO-2005-100284. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com