|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Reshaping how they deliver high quality services, this iconic Queensland based company continues to deliver through service diversification. Faced with challenges conducive to a rapidly growing market, they forge ahead as a leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service as they engage with people to deliver skilled interventions and assist others in achieving positive change and growth.
To support a number of transformation projects, the opportunity has arisen for a specialist to join the team and be responsible for requirements gathering, mapping of data sources and report development.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for developing the reporting framework that will provide operational and commercial performance analysis. You will be required to:
- Develop commercial tools and templates for the business
- Delivery of timely, accurate and appropriate business performance reporting solutions using Power BI
- Proactively lead and develop user requirements and functional specifications
- Proactively lead and implement solutions to address data quality/integrity using the tool suites available or being implemented
- Actively lead in requirements gathering participate with various stakeholders
- Design, test and document new or modifications to reports
- Actively contribute to the continuous development of systems, processes and reporting
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years' experience in data interrogation, business analysis and report writing/creation. This experience should focus on business and process improvements using Power BI as a design and reporting solution. It is essential you have exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving experience considering the whole of business organisational impacts. You will also have a strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices. This is initially being offered on a Short-term contract of about 3 to 6 months, however opportunities do exist for the right individual longer term transitioning into a permanent role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101518. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com