About the Role:
Identify, develop and implement standard operational reports and develop complex queries to interrogate collections of HR data using technical programming languages such as SQL, PL/SQL and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Coordinate the provision of sophisticated ad hoc reports that are required by clients and senior management using third party reporting tools such as, Aurion Query Tool (AQT), Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Monitor daily data integration processes to ensure accuracy of data used for reporting.
- Generate, analyse and submit data to external organisations.
- Provide high level data analysis and technical support to problem solve complex issues and articulate practical strategies for their resolution.
- Coordinate and implement quality control procedures and introduce improved reporting and analytical techniques for more efficient access to information on the organisation's Human Resource Management Information System.
- Coordinate work relating to the business analysis and process mapping requirements and development of specifications, testing, training, documentation and deployment of all issues, changes and enhancements made to the HRMIS and other HR business information solutions.
- Contribute to the management of data with the HRIS including the management of data maintenance programs and interaction with users to identify and rectify data integrity issues.
- Provide day to day management of enquiries identifying reporting and interface issues/problems, determining the escalation or analysis through finding, testing and implementing a solution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of initiatives, policies, processes and systems for effective and efficient administration of HR information management.
- Monitor and review contemporary human resource systems and information management practices to ensure they meet client needs and legislative requirements,to identify opportunities for enhancing business practices leading to process and productivity improvement.
- Provide quality and effective client service while meeting client needs and concerns.
- Communicate, consult and negotiate with employees at all levels and with external agencies, service providers and clients.
- Proactively foster a team culture that emphasises quality customer service, values data accuracy and integrity, and actively seeks continuous improvement opportunities
Demonstrated ability to provide thorough advice, use analytical skills and develop and implement operational strategies for the delivery of quality human resource and payroll management reporting and insights.
Proven ability to acquire and apply knowledge of relevant legislation, awards, policies and procedures, including knowledge of contemporary human resource issues.
Proven expert knowledge of best practice reporting and insights, including experience in the use of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), MS Access and MS Excel.
Proven demonstrated ability to think critically, prioritise and organise tasks for completion in a time pressured environment.
Proven ability to communicate, consult and negotiate with employees and leaders at all levels, and with external agencies, service providers and clients including writing and presentation skills applicable to preparing reports.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99203. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com