An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Project Specialist to work on an exciting business transformational project of the Finance and Payroll systems.
The role is on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, with potential to extend.
You will be an integral part of the Payroll team, providing direction and technical advice with regards to system implementation, and working closely with the system provider, Project Manager and Payroll Manager.
About the role:
- Support the upgrade to a newer version of the existing HR software
- Research ERP alternatives
- Assist the Project Manager with the implementation/upgrade
- Streamline the payroll policies, procedures and processes
- Create user guides for workflows
- Implement organisational hierarchy to the payroll process
- Implement a remuneration module
- Apply and create rules for Modern Award changes
- Analyse data and assist with data migration and data cleansing
- Liaise with HR/Payroll Project team and software vendor with regards to system changes and requests
- Provide training to staff on use of new and upgraded systems and processes
To be successful, you will demonstrate -
- Experience in full-function payroll processing
- Considerable Payroll process and systems experience, ideally with experience in implementing Payroll systems.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with process mapping, process improvement and risk analysis and mitigation
- The ability to critically review and develop best practice processes
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- $100 000 per annum plus superannuation, negotiable
- 6 month Fixed Term with potential for longer term
- Flexible work arrangement with regards to hours and out-of-office provision
- City fringe location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100597. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com