|Posted||23 days ago|
This organisation officially opened for business in 2013 and are headquartered in Brisbane and employ more than 400 people. They provide leadership and drive sustainable improvement to safety, productivity and efficiency outcomes across their sector and the Australian economy
About the Role
- Apply the Project approved methodology and industry recognised project management standards and tools to specify and meet quality, schedule, scope, and budget commitments throughout the project lifecycle.
- Initiate, influence, and maintain effective relationships
- Experience in HRIS implementations (not necessarily payroll) but an understanding of core HR data.
- Experience in understanding Enterprise Agreements.
- Understanding of system governance, key controls and workflows.
- Understanding of time sheeting / rostering.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103530. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com