About the Company
Our client is a national service provider in the community care sector, with the values of care, integrity and compassion creating the underlying fabric of the organisation.
About the Role
Working closely with the Payroll Systems Coordinator, you will complete a review of the current EBA to ensure that it has been correctly set-up and integrated with the payroll ERP.
- Interpret EBA's and awards
- Auditing of employee payments
- Back pay calculations
- Recommend and implement new processes and procedures
- Advanced Excel
You must have a solid understanding of EBA's & Awards with the ability to apply and interpret payroll legislation. You will need strong technical skills and be able to navigate around ERP's and rostering systems. Advanced MS Excel is essential - V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, SUMIF, formulas.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Inner city location, public transport options
- Flexible start and finish times
- Generous salary with packaging options
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99791. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com