About the Company
Our client truly believes in valuing its employees and attributes its success to the knowledge, commitment and dedication of its staff members. They are currently looking for a Payroll Officer to work in their Head Office based in Brisbane for a 6 month fixed-term contract. The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary package and will have access to company incentive and benefit programs.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- High volume payroll processing
- General ledger reconciliations
- Entering new employees, processing transfers
- Processing Workers Comp claims and payment
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending to all queries in a prompt manner
You will need:
- A commitment to providing outstanding quality customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a high volume payroll processing role.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- $65 000 per annum plus super
- Perks including free gym and travel, financial and health benefits
- Flexible start times between 7.30am to 9.00am
- City location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89302. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com