About the Company
My client is a leader in their field within the retail sector with over 50 stores throughout Australia and New Zealand they are growing rapidly with a vision to be the largest and most successful group within the world!
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a permeant / part time Payroll Officer to work two days per week responsible for the accurate and on-time payments of over 400 staff each fortnight, pay runs takes place on Tuesday and Wednesday. You will be kept to a high standard to keep up to date payroll records in-line with the general retail award and audit requirements. You will educate staff on their pays. On the job training is provided by the Finance Leader and Assistant Leader. You will be expected to take initiative/leadership to progress your role and high performance will be well rewarded.
- At least 2 years of payroll end to end experience - general award experience is desirable
- The ability to work with a young dynamic and intelligent team who are motivated by results, take the business seriously but not themselves
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills along with strong attention to details
- Adaptability and ability to create improve processes and procedures
- Ability to commit to the work days of Tuesday and Wednesday
Being a part of a rapidly growing and successful business offers unique opportunities for progression, role diversity and making a big difference in a small team, along with this you will be part of a fun, energetic, social culture who don't believe in taking themselves too seriously. There is also great flexibility being a part time role which don't come around often. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, along with staff discounts off products and part of the companies reward and recognition scheme.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 0422 617 498, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100172. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com