|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a local Government client who is seeking passionate and experienced Pay Roll Officer (AO4) to join on a inital 3 month contract based in Wacol.
About the Role
The role of the Administration Officer (Payroll) is to provide high quality payroll and personnel administration services to the department. The principal responsibilities of this role are:
- Process and validate all changes to the fortnightly payroll for the department.
- Provide high level administrative support ensuring payroll process are up-to-date and accurate
- Process and validate all shift worker timesheet variations in the EmpLive Timesheet and Rostering System. Tracking and processing approved overtime and leave.
- Research, establish and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current legislation, awards, certified agreements, employment policies and practices
- Maintain a high quality working knowledge of the Aurion/HR Payroll System and related supporting peripheral databases and applications (for example, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel).
- IT savvy - particularly in excel spreadsheets
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Has a payroll background
- Aurion or EmpLive system experience
- Has experience using HR/Payroll systems and rostering systems
Previous Governemnt expeirence is highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on Tom.Rossell@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2103-103592. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com