|Posted||4 days ago|
About the Company
This growing medical practice offers a relaxed and happy culture, with friendly and supportive colleagues.They are currently seeking a full function Payroll Officer to join their finance team on a temporary basis, with the opportunity for longer term employment.
About the Role
Reporting to the Company Accountant, the responsibilities of the Payroll Officer are:
- End to end full function fortnighly payroll - 150 employees
- Process timesheets, employee reimbursements.
- Maintain the Time & Attendance system
- Process documentation for new starters and terminations
- Interpret Awards, enterprise agreements, and other relevant legislation.
- Maintaining accurate personnel records and appropriate pay entitlements
- Prepare relevant statutory reports where required
- Manage general payroll enquiries
- Analyse and resolve any payroll related matters
- Support other Accounts functions when time permits
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a s strong work ethic, be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure efficiently and accurately.
- Be able to handle a manual payroll, with data transfer between the Payroll & T&A systems.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have clear communication skills
- Have solid computer literacy in MS Office skills, in particular Excel. -V-Lookups & Pivot tables.
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Start from 7.00am daily
- Financially stable and growing business
- Autonomy and accountability within role - ability to do part WFH after training
- Southside location with on-site parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104026. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com