About the Company
Our financial services client has created a new payroll position to support their ongoing growth. You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive team, that aims for excellence in their service delivery. This role can be offered as either a part-time or full-time position.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include -
- Maintain and process a fortnightly payroll.
- Undertake end-to-end payroll processes including but not limited to setting up new starters, terminations, leave records, and follow-up of paperwork
- Assist with the induction and on-boarding of new employees including briefing on payroll forms and processes
- Ensure all timesheets, payroll changes, records and other related material are processed prior to close of the payroll run
- Administer and maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll files and databases, including new and terminated employees, ensuring they are complete, archived and maintained in line with the relevant legislation and audit requirements
- Administer worker's compensation insurance claim payments
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Provide payroll and HR statistics and reports
You will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees. Your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your prior experience in using a large ERP and a Time & Attendance system, and friendly and easy-going manner, will ensure a successful integration into the role. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in payroll, advanced skills in Excel is also highly sought-after.
- Nelwy created permanent position
- Part-time or full-time hours
- Central CBD location
- Corporate offices
- Negotiable salary
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101132. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com