With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, our client is one of Australia's largest multi-disciplinary professional services and advisory companies based in Brisbane.
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
Due to internal opportunities and movement, we are now seeking a full time Payroll Officer to join the Payroll Team.
The purpose of this role is to provide first level support to the Payroll Team Lead and to assist in the administration of the weekly and fortnightly payroll functions to ensure accurate and timely payment of all on-hire and permanent workforce employees.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process end to end weekly payroll for all on-hire contractors approx. 750
- Process end to end fortnightly payroll for permanent employees
- Process payroll journals
- Payroll queries
- PAYG weekly payments
- Ad-hoc payroll tasks
What we are looking for:
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Highly motivated coupled with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Intermediate Excel skills
- 2+ years' experience as a Payroll Officer
- Experience with Navision and Astute Payroll desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of interpreting various Awards desired, but not essential
What's in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation
- Weekly casual drinks in the kitchen (Currently on hold due to Covid 19)
- Monthly & quarterly celebrations (Currently on hold due to Covid 19)
- Social club (Currently on hold due to Covid 19)
- Additional leave for employees over 5 years of service
- Birthday RDO
- Salary sacrifice options
- Brand new office/fantastic working environment
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume along with a cover letter.